Friday, May 7, 2010

A great week

Well I managed to do it. I lost 1 1/2 pounds. I am really more proud of this loss than of any other losses I ever had. Why? Because last weekend we went to this camp with friends. And I ate bad. And I ate a lot. No-I'm not proud of that.

What I am proud of is that Monday morning instead of saying oh what the hell I ruined myself anyway and eating more or not exercising I decided to follow my points and exercise and it paid off. The old me who have had a gain-of this I know for sure. On Saturday before going to the camp we went to visit Kelly in the hospital and I fit into this dress (hard to tell its a dress from the pic) Its a size 14 and I haven't fit into it in years. I was super excited-and Cole was too-he loves when I wear dresses and anything girly.He is a pic of my hunny at the campfire-he is buzzed and feeling good-haha-isn't he hot? Here is a pic of us at the camp. I wasn't feeling too bad either-haha
Have a great weekend everyone.








3 comments:

  1. xoxo You two are sooo cute! Let me know when you get the bugg k? You should be getting it any day now :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Candace! Picking up and moving on after a bad weekend is TOUGH. Great job!!!! :) Cute pics. You two are a great couple. Congrats on fitting into the dress! A size 14 is TINY! I still have some 18s that are too small!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo-Hoo!! Great job getting back on track after the weekend, and Yipee, for being able to wear a dress!!! I haven't worn one since my wedding day and that was almost 6 yrs ago!

    Wishing you another great week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete