Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Inspiration~

Hello fellow bloggies. I can't believe its Wednesday already-how is that possible? This past weekend we had a real blast. Kelly & Rodney came for supper on Friday I made Spaghetti Pie, Caesar Salad, Garlic Bread and Apple Crisp with Ice Cream for dessert. I hadn't eaten hardly all day but I still only had a normal sized portion. So on Friday night we went to bed around 11pm and slept til 11am-so awesome. Then we ran a few errands and headed out to K&R's to try out the pool. It was super hot out but the pool was cold-didn't stop Cole from getting in. They are getting a heater this week so maybe I will get in soon, haha.


We had a barbecue with K&R, we brought hamburgers and hot dog and they had potatoes and pork chops so we sort of all ate whatever. I was proud of my portion then too. Usually on the weekends I tend to go way overboard but I felt this time I didn't.



On Sunday morning's Cole & I usually go for a walk so this time I surprised him and told him I wanted to run for 1 min and walk for 3. And I did it for around 30 mins then we walked. My legs still feel sore-haha.

In the last couple of weeks I've really been getting inspired by Cinci she is so super motivated and is really making me want to do this for once and for all. I'm thinking of setting a big small term goal to get me motivated but am really thinking about what it should be.
Anyone else thinking of a big small term goal?








3 comments:

  1. Great job staying in control of portions over the weekend! That's always my downfall! Your spaghetti pie looks so good! Glad you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos to staying on track with the portion controls. I'm having issues, okay I'm struggling, with portion control at the moment and have to really work on it (aka be in the moment of eating)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Portion size is the toughest! Good for you for eating the right amounts even when you were hungry!! Spaghetti pie, apple crisp... Dang, girl! That is some self-control!

    Kelly and Rodney seem like really great friends. Those are awesome to have. :)

    Great job with the running!! Keep it up, and go slow. Thanks for the shout out!! You're a sweetie. What kind of goal are you wanting to set? Behavior goals are easier to achieve than scale goals. No overeating, run-walking 3x/week... who knows!!! Good luck, girl!

    ReplyDelete