Friday, September 10, 2010

Onto day five~

Today is day 5 of the 21 day detox. I'm feeling great. My headaches are gone and my ring feels looser (could be in my head). This diet is really hard for me only because I guess I'm a fussy eater. There aren't much things on the list I enjoy eating.

The one good thing is that I'm not as interested in food now. Before when I had food in front of my I would eat it because it was there but now I eat a bit and then will push it away if I don't want more. I think this detox is really good for me to learn portion control. Now I know that no I can walk away from the food before my plate is empty.

I joined Good Life this week and so far I love it. On Wednesday I went to Body Pump and ran in to an old co-worker/friend I used to work with so that rocked especially since it was my first time going. The class was awesome but I haven't walked the same since. I'm like Bambi the first time standing-haha.

Tonight Cole is going in for overtime and I'm going to the gym (yes you read right) Imagine me going to a gym on a Friday night-haha. Then I'm making cakes for Kelly's fundraiser-they are having a silent auction.

Have a great weekend peeps. I'm not weighing myself til Monday to better see the detox for exactly one week.
This is the other painting that Cole did for Kelly's auction-its too pretty to give away. Man he is the total package-he's hot, considerate, does housework and is super talented. I'm a lucky girl~

3 comments:

  1. You are doing great, girlfriend! A detox like this would be tough for anyone. You get MAJOR credit for doing this. :) You just might start liking the healthy food. I actually prefer veggie burgers to cow burgers. I am so proud of you for doing this! It sounds like the gym is going great, too. You're doing this, Candace!!!!

    I hope the fundraiser goes well. Mmm, cake! Cole's painting is AWESOME. He really is the full package. (Insert joke about Cole's 'package' here)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha-you are too funny Christina-thanks so much for the encouragement-it means alot~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is an AWESOME painting! Love Love Love it! He should start a blog and sell his paintings :-D *wink*

    Have a good weekend doll!

    ReplyDelete