Friday, September 17, 2010

Week coming to an end

Well people I think I got it-finally. The exercise bug. I love the aerobics at the gym. Yesterday Kelly called me last minute to go to the hospital with her and I said yes.

Afterwards I was freaking because I wanted to be quick so I could workout. Before I would have been like wow awesome an excuse not to workout-even if I had the time.

Yesterday was Body Attack and man at one point I felt like I was going to puke. My calves are still pretty sore but I feel great.

I've been eating the same thing pretty much everyday so this detox is boring for me-hoping Monday when I weigh in I see another loss.

We are doing overtime tonight and relaxing tomorrow-at least that is the plan as of right now.
Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Do you know how many cals you are burning? ;-) I am so happy to hear you got the "bug"

    ReplyDelete