Friday, December 18, 2009

A Weigh in and Brownie Recipe

I lost another pound-woo hoo. I couldn't believe it. I was just praying to at least stay the same since I began the week on a bad note and I exceeded my expectations.

Today was probably my last weigh in at my Weight Watcher meeting since I'm going to the day shift in the new year. I was really sad cause I love my leader Ann so much and the group is pretty good. I hope I can find an evening meeting that I love too.

I brought in some recipes for my group and I even made one and brought it in.
Triple Chocolate Brownie Thins :

Serves 12 1 Wedge = 2pts Bake 15 Minutes

1oz unsweetened Chocolate, chopped
2tbsp butter
3tbsp unsweetened dutch-process cocoa
1/2 cup sugar
1 large egg
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup all purpose flour
1/8 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
1/4 cup + 2tbsp semisweet chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9-in round baking pan with foil allowing excess foil to extend over the rim of pan by 2 inches. Lightly spray with non-stick spray. Combine the unsweetened chocolate and butter in medium microwavable bowl. Microwave on high 1 min, then whisk in the cocoa until blended. Whisk in the sugar, egg, and vanilla. Add the flour, baking powder and salt; stir just until blended. Stir in 1/4 cup of the choc chips. Scrape batter into prepared pan, spreading to cover bottom of pan. Sprinkle with remaining chips. Bake until brownies are firm along the edges and a toothpick inserted into centre comes out with moist crumbs clinging, 12-14 minutes. Let cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Remove the brownies from pan using foil as handles. Cut into 12 wedges.

They are so good-nobody could get over at my meeting how great they were and Cole loved them too.
I had to add this pic of Pepper-she is too cute :)


3 comments:

  1. Sounds delish!

    Congrats on the loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sound so good!! Congrats on the loss, I just found your blog today and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are really good and thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete