Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Girlish~

Today was day 2 for the 30 Day Shred-my god my thighs are so incredibly sore. Today at work I could hardly move, thankfully we do all our work on computers anyway but still. I do like that I know its doing something but I definitely don't like how out of shape I am.

Since I got back on track the last couple of weeks I can feel that I definitely carry myself differently. I walk a little taller and check myself out a little more in the mirror. I seem to take more interest in my appearance, ex-putting on a little makeup, accessories, etc.

I know that Cole loves when I do these things and I love feeling more girly too. When I'm not dieting or exercising I just feel slobby and therefore don't put much effort in.

This evening we are going to Swiss Chalet for supper and I'm going to order salad instead of fries, for the Canadians who read my blog you will know how hard this is since they have the most awesome fries. I'm just happy to get out with Cole-miss having him on the same shift as me so much.

I haven't decided if I'm going to do the 30 day shred thing fully but so far so good. Its really important for me to walk home and put on my workout gear before I get sidelined. I have to ignore the dirty dishes, Internet, etc until I get my workout in cause if I do it in reverse I will never do it.

5 comments:

  1. I am getting the 30 Day Shred this week. I have heard it is hard. Good job keeping up with it so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally the same: When I feel dumpy, I act dumpy - no makeup, sweats and a t-shirt, etc. That's awesome you're feeling better about yourself!!!

    You're doing great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sore I can hardly move :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job-can't wait to hear how you like shred vs. wii fit. (Sorry I deleted my prior post, my typo's were so bad.)

    ReplyDelete