Thursday, January 14, 2010

Weigh in~

Well everyone the verdict is in. I weighed in last night and gained 4.2 pds. Considering It had been a few weeks I didn't take it too bad. This week I will be tracking like a madwoman.
I'm not usually a person that feels the need to share tmi (too much information) but I feel the need right now-this isn't for the weak at heart.

Here goes : I planned to walk to my weight watcher meeting and for Cole to pick me up. I had received a book from a fellow blogger and was happily reading it on the couch while watching Sex and the City when I realized I had to leave. I was stressed about walking into this meeting late for the first time. I decided to take a short cut but of course the sidewalks weren't plowed. Once I made it to a very popular street with actual plowed sidewalks I noticed something tragic. In my haste to get ready I mustn't have secured the adhesive backing to my pad and now it was stuck to the skin on my bum. With my super thick gloves and the fact that there was after work traffic I couldn't do anything about it. This was not my lame economic at home attempt at a bikini wax-This was so much pain. Too much pain. So there you have it.

Anyways I really disliked the meeting. I know I am biased to Ann but I find this leader too much like a school teacher demanding answers from the crowd-it bugs me. I don't know if they offer any other meetings in the evening but I have to check it out.

So 4.2 is bad but I said to myself on the way down that as long as it was under 5pds I wouldn't be too upset. I think I gained the most of my fellow bloggers? Boo. I don't mind being a leader people but at this sucks-haha. Whats the most you've ever lost in a week? I need inspiration to what can be accomplished.


5 comments:

  1. Oh, no!!! BIG HUGS. That sounds like a sucky moment. I gained 3.5 pounds in the two weeks (okay, it was only 10 days) between my boy's birthday and Christmas. I hope you are able to find a meeting with a better leader. Just focus on getting rid of the new weight - don't do anything crazy to lose a ton of weight. We're here for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can lose those 4.2 lbs, you know you can. Just do it!!!!


    I know you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gain the same this week Candace so you are not alone! I got on the scale this morning and I was already down a lb. from yesterday so don't fret too much.

    Hope you find a better meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your story is too funny...

    As far as the weight loss, I can lose pretty quick week one and keep on losing. However, one too many false moves and it piles on so quick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too true-slow and steady wins the race~

    ReplyDelete