Sunday, October 18, 2009

Brownies for Dinner?


Sometimes I like to imagine a world in which I didn't have to worry about calories. I mean, come on, I have been worrying about weight for the majority of my life. I see some people at work contemplating in front of the vending machine and I think what it must be like to just pick something, no second thoughts.

Of course judging from my waistline you wouldn't probably think that I spend so much time thinking about what I eat, but I do. If I am in public and order a healthy salad I think are ppl thinking who is she kidding? If I decide on burger and fries I think are ppl thinking she doesn't need that! What the F**k is wrong with them that they have to judge me? Ok Candace step away from the brownie and nobody needs to get hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment