Saturday, November 7, 2009

Vacation


I am officially on vacation. Guess what? I'm not feeling too hot. Leave it to me to get sick on vacation. Anyone who knows me knows that I love being off work. I love my job but you know whats even better, doing nothing.

I love everything about not having to work. Wearing pj's and fuzzy socks all the time, not having to prep lunches, napping whenever and wherever, doing any of the many hobbies I enjoy, reading, blogging, crafts and not to sound too old-jigsaw puzzles, haha.

I have had a headache for about 20 hours and counting and can't shake it. I guess its from trying to switch from a night schedule to day for vacation, it is totally bumming me out. I was a real trooper today and went for my walk and over to Cole's sister place to help her move into her new apt, but he just went back over and I am staying home. I have to try and shake whatever this is before we go to New Hampshire in a couple of days for a couple of days.

I'm looking forward to buying some WW food that I can't get here and hopefully finding some of the food items I see on Jen's blog-priorfatgirl check her out she is just awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment